I really have a feeling she wants me in a dress, said she doesn't wear them.  I don't really have any normal dresses like that.

Here's what I've found, need it to wear on August 1st.

(1) $92.99 + $25 shipping = $117.99
I would really like to dress up in something formal like this.
Black/ Red/ Blue wool women coat lace women dress coat Apring Autumn Winter --CO091

(2) $85.90 + shipping probably $20-$25 at same place = $105.90 or $110.90
It's from China, and I can wear it over some velvet black pants and long sleeved shirt from Joni.
Women Blue OL Wool coat Cashmere winter coat Hood cloak Hoodie cape Hooded Cape/clothing /jacket/dressWomen Blue OL Wool coat Cashmere winter coat Hood cloak Hoodie cape Hooded Cape/clothing /jacket/dress

(3) $88.99 + $20? = $108.99
Khaki / Red /Blue wool women coat women dress coat Apring Autumn Winter --CO056

(4) $69.99 + $19 = $88.99
Women Coat Pink Long Dress Spring Trench Coats Wool Cape Coat Skirt Spring Cape Jacket  Women Blazer  S-XL

It depends on which dress for if I get boots, which I may not have to get as too expensive, you know $30 or $40 possibly?

I like the 1st 1, but I'm thinking the last 1, which is cheapest, just make sure I have tan tights, think I need new 1s maybe, and wear my tan boots.  Yup, my tan boots fit very snuggly.  So, you can again ask Mom to pull from my savings since you were running out of money.  I don't think I'll find a dress coat at the mall so need to find 1 online I like.

I dunno, would you be willing to get the 1st 1?  Barb might like it..  Which 1 should I get?  Do you have any tips for me to find other dresses I like?  Most of these are from Etsy, and when I looked there it mostly showed 1s more @ $150.

The 1st 1 comes in blue only in medium, but I could get a black|gray 1 there, too:
Black/ Red/ Blue wool women coat lace women dress coat Apring Autumn Winter --CO091

I think either the red dress or the pink dress.  I almost wanna say the red 1 because it seems more in fashion, too bad couldn't find more like it.  The pink 1 may be more rare, but it seems more casually styled.  The red 1 is pretty funny.

Here's another interesting 1:

(5) $116.99 + $30 shipping = $146.99
Black/ Red wool women coat
 lace women dress coat Apring Autumn Winter --CO092Black/ Red wool women coat lace women dress coat Apring Autumn Winter --CO092
This 1 in black looks good to me.  I think I like it the best.  Wait, I can't get it, it wouldn't get here in time.

All the dresses I just showed you take 15-25 business days and I need it in 10, says you have to contact to ask the price, ships in from China.  Meanwhile, I will try to find another dress suit..

Hey, sometime, let's buy these anyway, okay?  It's pretty cheap for something this fancy, unless I find something better.  If you wanna know my favorite it's the last dress in black.  *:) happy  I hope we can get it.  Remember I had dress coats with a flower button before?  I got rid of them because they didn't fit and I didn't wear stuff like that, anymore.  So, sometime, can you get me this black dress, too, for the future?  Thanks.  I wear XL, according to the charts.  I feel XXL would be too much.  This looks like a petite outfit.  Thanks.